HOW WE WORSHIP
Our worship services are simple and heartfelt
times of praise to our heavenly Father. We are a diverse body of believers from a variety of families
and backgrounds, but in our worship, we become
one. Our congregation is led by a number of elders
and deacons, our minister, Tim Stutzman, and our youth minister, Mark Butts. These men guide our congregation as we seek to serve the Tallahassee area.
When you visit us, you can expect a friendly, familial atmosphere. We offer fun, unique Bible classes for children, and challenging times of study for adults. Ministries are available for our Spanish-speaking visitors and for our local college students.
Mostly, we're just a group of imperfect people trying to live out our faith, one day at a time. We hope you'll join us as we strive to seek the kingdom and love those around us.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Curious what we're all about? Here it is, bullet by bullet. This is what we believe.
- >> Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Acts 2:36
- >> The Bible as God's revealed will. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- >> Love as the greatest command. Ephesians 5:1-2
- >> The church as God's spiritual family on earth. 1 Timothy 3:15
- >> Unity as the desire and responsibility of every believer. John 17:23
- >> Baptism by immersion as the climactic point of salvation by grace through faith. Mark 16:16
- >> Worship in spirit and truth as the criteria for God-centered praise. John 4:24
- >> Service to others as evidence of God's love. Matthew 25:40
For more information, please see our Faith and Values brochure.
WHO WE ARE IN 2013
This year, Philippians 2:1-4 is our congregation's scripture-based theme. We're traveling this road together to "making His love complete - one heart, one mind, one purpose". We'd love for you to join us in this journey.